Monday, May 8, 2017

Will I go on a rollercoaster?


     I have about 3 weeks left of school, which means its time for end of the year activities. We have our Six Flags trip next Friday, and our Dinner Dance the week after. That means I have one week to determine whether or not I will go on a roller coaster. I've never been on one so I am a bit nervous. It's not that I am scared to do it, because I do want to, but I feel like once I'm on the ride my nerves will get the best of me. It could go 50/50 because I really want to go on but who knows? Maybe I'll chicken out. Now for the dinner dance, I am super excited because I already have my dress and shoes and I just cannot wait to wear it. It's going to be a night to remeber because I am going to be spending  it with my best friends and it's going to be so fun. I hope the food is good and that nothing goes wrong. Can't wait to tell you how it goes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment