Thursday, May 4, 2017

Why is Monday so far from Friday and Friday so close to Monday?


     It's finally the weekend and I am so relieved because lately I've been stressed out at school and now it gives me time off to think and catch up on work. The reason I've been so apprehensive is because I have not one but THREE essays to write, one for science, one for English language arts, and one for social studies. It's honestly too much and it feels like my brain is going to explode!! So guess what I'm spending half my weekend doing? Thats right...homework. But don't worry thats not all I'll be doing. I will be hanging out mostly with my cousin because I mostly  see him on the weekend since he lives with his mom. Friday through Sunday he spends time with his dad (my uncle). During the summer he stays with his dad the whole break so I literally spend every single day with him. I was with him on Saturday and we got bored so I started to style his hair in different ways. Sometimes we don't know what to do, so we just come up with our own games to do and it is the best thing ever. Anyway that's what I'll be doing this weeekend, hope you have a fun one too!!




No comments:

Post a Comment