Sunday, May 7, 2017

Everything's better with music



     Today I thought that I would share my top 10 favorite songs with you, but first I am going to tell you what music means to me. Music is something that helps me cope with my stress or my feelings. Whenever I am feeling down I like to listen to upbeat music to put me in a good mood. Or when I do my homework I like to listen to music because it helps me focus for some reason. There are a lot of songs out there that meticulously express the message being shared. I feel like its easier to show your feelings through song rather than speaking regularly because people pay more attention to the lyrics. So here are my top 10 favorite songs as of right now. Some are old and some are new.


  1. "I'm the One" - DJ Khaled feat. Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper, and Quavo
  2. "Still Here" - Drake
  3. "Bedrock" - Young Money feat. Lloyd (and various other artists)
  4. "Thats What I Like" - Bruno Mars
  5. "All Night" - Chance the Rapper feat. Knox Fortune
  6. "Deja Vu" - Post Malone feat. Justin Bieber
  7. "Find Your Love" - Drake
  8. "Fake Love" - Drake
  9. "R.I.C.O" - Meek Mill feat Drake
  10. "It Ain't Me" - Kygo & Selena Gomez

No comments:

Post a Comment