Wednesday, May 10, 2017

I need a vacation not a stupid weekend


     I need more than just two days off from school. My dad and I want to go to San Fransico in either July or August because that is when my sister gets a few weeks for vacation from work. My mom doesn't care where we go as long as we go on vacation. The only problem is... we have to find someone to watch our dog. Last year my uncle watched him for us, but I don't know if he could this year because he has a busy work schedule. I have been to California a few times when I was younger, the first time being when I was two years old. I usually go to Los Angeles when we go to Cali, except for this one time when we drove from LA to San Fransico. I feel like going to Los Angeles is a bit cliche because its the first thing that comes to mind when someone says California; but in all honesty, it is a beautiful place to visit.  It was about a 5 hour drive but it was worth it. I honeslty cannot wait because I love plane rides and just look out the window. I have always wanted to live in San Franisco and when I am older I plan on moving over there. I really need a vacation now because I need some time off to think about my life decisions and I want to meet new people. Anyways, I hope you have a great summer vacation!!


No comments:

Post a Comment