Sunday, May 21, 2017

Life is a rollercoaster


     As of today (May 21, 2017) I have 11 days left of school! This is my last full week and it is pretty stressful. We have so much due in such little time and I cannot recall a time where I have had this much homework. I have to take 7 tests: 2 social studies, 2 science, 2 ELA, and 1 math. To me the easiest would be ELA because it is on puncuation and research. The hardest would be social studies because I can't seem to be able to remember things about the civil war and reconstruction. I can't find time to fit all of this in and that is why I am freaking out. I am pretty sure I might take the science and ELA tests tomorrow because those are simple. The math test is on rational and irrational numbers, all I have to do for that is study a bit more because it is kind of confusing. Overall I am so excited because summer is right around the corner and I get to spend it with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment