Thursday, May 11, 2017

People that don't know how to shut up


     Everyone has pet peeves. My best friend and I decided to do similar blogs. If you like click here to read her pet peeves. I decided to tell you my top 15 pet peeves and why they annoy me. Please don't get offended if you do any of these. I do not mean any harm in writing this.

- People who always interrupt while I am talking.
 This annoys me the most because I am trying to tell a story and all of a sudden someone starts speaking and it makes me forget what I was saying. It is so annoying and it irritates me so much and I will literally go off on you.

- People that don't pick up their feet when they walk. 
I don't even know why this bothers me but it just does.

- Slow walkers annoy me because like do they not realize that there are more people behind them. I have to fight the urge to push them out of the way.

-  People who stand in the middle of the walkway. 
This pretty much goes along with the one before this.

-  People who make a big deal out of nothing. 
This bothers me so much because this is just being an attention seeker. No one cares.

- People that act like they know the whole story just because they heard what happen. 
This annoys me because you can't just say that you know what happen if you weren't really there because then you can be giving false information. That is how rumors spread.

- People who act hurt or upset to get attention.
 This annoys me because you are just taking advantage of people. I hate when people do things just to get attention because it makes it a lot harder for me to be genuinely nice.

- When people don't pick up after there dog. 
This bothers me so much especially when it is on MY lawn because I am not responsible for cleaning up after your dog. I can barely stand cleaning up my own dog waste let alone someone else's dog.

- People that ride bikes in the car lane. 
This gets me very anxious because I fear that they will get hit and I don't want that to happen.

- When someone says they have to tell you something but then say "Nevermind"
This annoys me because you just ruined the rest of my day by having me think about what you were going to say. Like I will literally bother you to tell me what it was. I just don't understand why people mention something and then decide not to tell you.

- When people that have a full cart decide to use the self-checkout lane
This annoys me because do they not realized that you could only use self-checkout when you have 15 items or less?!?! I am a very impatient person so having to wait a long line drives me crazy.

- When people take their dogs out early in the morning and they don't stop barking
This bothers me because I am trying to get my sleep and it is interrupted by dogs barking. My dad takes my dog outside in the morning sometimes and he barks when he sees someone he does not recognize. I get up all angry to bring himin because not only does it annoy me, but I know that many people in my neighborhood do not like it either.

- Those parents that have their child on that weird lea sh thing. 
This annoys me so much because you child is NOT AN ANIMAL!! I vowed to NEVER do that to my child because it looks ridiculous. I feel that once the child gets older and realizes that he/she hadro go through that, they will be mortified.

- When people abbreviate way too much (Ex: g2g, me 2 etc.)
To me this is very hard to read. Like I hate it so much because there are people outthere who write like that on their papers for school and it just makes me want to give them a dictionary. Please don't overuse abbreviations or use them on pieces of writing.

- People that constantly get up at the movies. 
I just don't like this because I have to be moving and getting distracted from the movie. I understand if you have to go to the bathroom or a refill, but don't go in the middle of the movie to buy snacks.

1 comment:

  1. You are a very aggressive person! I hope you get through :)

    ReplyDelete